Saturday, January 23, 2010

Straight Male Teen Confused About His Attraction To Tomboys
"I swear I'm not gay," says Tim Buckner of Columbus, Ohio. "Just because I'm attracted to female mechanics, doesn't mean I'm secretly gay. But my friends don't....oh hold on just a mo", our conversation is interupted by his Lady GaGa ringtone. After a fifteen minute arguement on the phone with his current girlfriend, Pat (who is the catcher for the girl's varstiy softball team), about Tim's obsession with which brand of eye shadow Jared Leto uses, we get back to the interview.

"I don't only love tomboys! Besides, why are they called tomboys? Shouldn't they be called tomgirls or sallyboys? My friends just don't get it. I don't like men, or their lean bodies." When asked if he'd ever consider dating a guy, Tim responded, "I hate you. You smell really nice. For a guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment